Saturday, August 8, 2009

Make This Last Forever

Make A Wish
Tore myself out of bed [it put up a fight] and ate a bagel.
Poppa, Ernie and Muffin came over for coffee, and we chatted for a bit.
They left, and I read my book, waiting to get to the scary part... not there yet.
Supper... Jesus... Bed.
Or close to bed, anyway.

Somebody: I light up the room.
SomebodyElse: Like Ross's teeth?

Sleep well tonight and feel better tomorrow, love.



All Hail
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love life.
Love love love love love.
Did nothing but get excited and nervous all day!
Had a minor freak out to Katie... but she got me through <3 style="font-style: italic;">Me: Look! It's okay! They have the same kind of ticket as we do!


Found some great seats... then found our seats :P
Avery and I found our way to the men's washroom, after buying some shirts.

Me: I am so lost right now.
NotMe: We're in the men's washroom!

NotAvery: Oh, Chester French? Is he coming too?
Avery: ...it's not a 'he'.

Were introduced to the Planet Smashers [and their father] and then Fall Out Boy!

You know what I've seen of Pete Wentz? ...Everything ;)

FOB: Every stop in Canada we smell that weed! Throw some up here!

And. Then. FINALLY. After ten long years of waiting.
Blink 182
:D

Tom's dance moves.

Tom: I'm so sick of blowjobs, I hate them.

Mark: Bonjour Montreal! Je vais a la plage!
Tom: Hello Toronto!!
Crowd: BOO!
Tom: Well, I never! How rude!

Fuck you, Achmadinejad!

123!
456!

Slow motion hugging :)

And with a huge floating drum solo, inflatable waving arm men, confetti and lots of waves from Tom, it was over and we left the building. Said goodbye to Ben, and eventually found Avery's dad.

NotMe: Mark sounds like an ice cream man.

Mike Hippus.

Home, but no sleep for a very, very long time.
<3>

1 comment:

Avery said...

you always remember way more than i do :P

haha ice cream man