Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Dirty Whore

You're Hurting Me
I miss hyper Geedi :)

What's Obama's last name?

Got out of bed late, then climbed back in and fell asleep for two hours.
Ate - finally - then read, thought, and watched more Friends videos on Youtube.
Walked over to Jess's later on for pizza, movies and Scattergories!
Laughed really hard at things that weren't that funny to begin with... I miss this :)

NotMe: You can't say things that come in white, like... uhh.... could be white!

Got driven home to discover rowdy hooligans on my front porch - who best stay outside unless they wanna get cut.
Yo.





[MEMORY LAPSE]

Today will be remembered as the first time I've ever forgotten to take a picture.
Said goodbye to my parents in the morning - freedom!
...and what do I do with it?
Watch ten seasons of Friends bloopers. This is the life.
Had a ridiculous chat with Katie later on about dirty things.

Me: Pruned is for bushes. Well....
NotMe: Ew. Bahahahaha.

Watched The Shining with Nick - were both rather disappointed by the lack of fear.
Bedtime and sweet dreams :)

No comments: