Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Something About Width

Take A Stand!
Oh God, I missed you.
Woke up disgustingly early and went downtown to do some shopping - got an umbrella!
Which was fortunate because then it started to rain.
Set off on my own, and ended up at Dawson after disappointing a Red Cross person.
Loitered all alone... and then... Matt!
Loitered together along with Christina, chatting it up.

There's that really big guy who asked me for a pen.

Headed to the theatre [the-AYE-ter, apparently] for some absolutely hilarious introductions.

NotMe: Is this guy funny or are the rest of these people just idiots?

Matt: Did you just laugh!?
Me: He's cute!

Then Carl stood up and everything was much, much better.
And I thought of Avery :)
Matt left me and was so upset he fell down the stairs, but recovered gracefully.
Sat with Jennifer and borrowed her pen.
Started the tour!

GymLady: You absolutely must lock your gym locker, or else your stuff will get stolen - I will bet you 100$. And then you're going to have to come see me and you'll have no shit and you'll owe me a hundred bucks.

Reunited with Matt in the caf and meant to inquire about the health of our metal, but got too caught up in other things.
[Namely, the morning after pill: is the afternoon too late?]
Talked to a stranger and felt pretty good.
Got my ID! And a free shirt! And agenda! And popsicle!
Score.
Sat with Matt and Amanda for a very long time waiting, and then left.

Me: My birthday's the day after Halloween.
NotMe: Oh! So... October 30th?

Caught the bus home - well, to St. Huberts.
Celebrated 28 years of love, and then jetted home to get picked up by Jess and Laura.
Grabbed Avery [literally] and arrived to our sold out movie.
Saw... BandSLAM [sorry, Jess] instead.

Duey! Duey! Duey! Doooooo we wanna rock?!

That was very creative. And very mean.

Waited for Avery's dad [who is not stupid] and talked about nothing at all.
I love us.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Bandslam...not Bandstand, geez, get it right!