Monday, August 17, 2009

I Don't Get No Sleep

Oddity
Up, breakfast, leave before others arrive.

NotNick: Uhh, sounds like drowning to me.

I spend a lot of time in the car. This is not a bad thing.
Home in the heat, made a mad dash to the library and grocery store to get books and cold foods.
Went home, read and ate cold things.
Talked to Avery for a long time while rediscovering old writings and conversations from years ago.... oh my.
Found a bug that looked like a leaf, but Dad didn't want to see it. Loser.

NotMe: No dating older boys!
Me: Date all the older men? Alright...
NotMe: And don't think you have to bring your scummy boyfriends home to meet us.
Me: You want to see them all at once? Great!

It just popped into my head.
BAHAHAHAH.




Poppa Will Love It
Such a nice day!!
Perfect summer weather :)
Unfortunately Mom didn't get to enjoy any of it... and made me pretty nervous about getting sick, too.
But all's well.
Sat out in the hot sun all day long and read an excellent book that Mr. Nathan would love, hahah.
But seriously. It was good.
Skipped dinner and then watched the boys go crazy with go karts down the hill.
Ahhh, summer.
Tossed and turned all night, little sleep.



Pace
Woke up and my parents were home - magic!
Good thing we cleaned yesterday :)
After volleyball we decided it was much too hot to stay in the city, so we piled in to the car immediately and headed up north!
I love spurofthemomentness like this.
Plus we stopped for ice cream, like old times <3
Much cooler up there, ate and then bed.
Well there was obviously stuff in the middle, but... not much.

NotMe: Your boyfriends will complain to you about their miserable childhoods, and you? What do you have??
Me: ...I had popsicles.

Leaving doesn't bother me, now.

No comments: