Sunday, September 13, 2009

"17"

Trade
I love both of these ideas.
Went to the mall with Mom in the morning for a short amount of time.
Talked to a friendly graham-savvy woman at IGA then home for a lunch which didn't kill anyone.
Played with Muffin and did a few hours of homework.
Then did something which made me much happier.
This was an uneventful day.

Mystery Frey!




Party!!!
Up early to... ahem... finish some unfinished and urgent business.
Did that, wasn't too late to meet Avery, and we walked over to Geedi's!
Some annoying construction workers made noise every time we tried to speak.
Jess met us there and then we all headed to St. Huberts :)

Jess: Have you been listening to anything we've been saying? What was the last think I said?
NotJess: ...spicy?

Jess: What's a berry?
NotJess: Strawberry... raspberry... anything that ends in berry.
HAHAHHAHAA.

Ate deliciousness then walked back to Geedi's for gifts, games and more deliciousness!
And a wasp.

Group hug!

Dad picked me up to go over to Mormors to say goodbye to Klaus and Beta. Timbits, yumm.
McDonalds for supper [unlike some healthy people I know...] and then homework and other stuff.

2 comments:

Katie said...

you have no idea how excited I am to have that book back and to read it. I have a feeling that whatever you've put in there is going to make me incredibly happy. Although, most everything you write or do for me makes me incredibly happy... =)

Anonymous said...

hehe, what a crap map.