Thursday, September 17, 2009

Go For Four

Thanks For The Reminder
Caught the bus with Melissa, no seat for me.
Got to school and Melissa realised she forgot to remind herself of something, so we went in search of a photo booth.
Did that then went to class

NotMe: Want me to move it closer so you can read it?

where I bonded with some guy over his label.

Teacher: You mean there are 18 year old virgins?? WHAT!?

Finished that and then met with Melissa for our own class. Shared snacks and chatted some more about Canadians and the weird things they do. Like drink milk from bags.

NotMe: What has Canada given the world?
Me: Seth Rogan!

Over and out. Bus home with Melissa [where I was a good citizen], lunch and dentist instead of Philosophy! Definitely worth it - I get a free toothbrush here at least.
Everything good, home for spicy dinner and messy puppy, stuff then bed.

Pat vs. All of your friends.

1 comment:

Jess said...

hey...did you get the book from avery and then give it to melissa? oh and please when you do apologize profusely to her from me for having it so long...ta