Tuesday, September 1, 2009

You Never Know Till You Know

Probably No Cameras, Either
Up and on the bus before I really awoke.
Melissa and Katie found me, then Elana too.

NotMe: Anna, you're really smart.
Me: Yes?

Moved along to English! I love that class.
Ann told us stories about women marrying inmates... and then discovering what they were actually in for.

Teacher: And then she... well, nevermind. I've wasted too much time.
EntireClass: NO!!

Humanities after, also good.

OtherTeacher: And why don't more humans quest for knowledge? Well... drinking is fun!

Explained my future absence and picked up work to do. Ugh.
Met up with Matt and Taylor and went to McDo's so Matt could satisfy his craving.
[And so I could satisfy mine. That worked out well.]

NotMe: Why didn't you tell me Geedi said hi?!
Me: Well as you CLEARLY snatched the phone out of my hands before I had a chance to read it...

Me: Who is stealing my phone?

I was Leaf Lad, but you were always Man Woman.

Got attacked by iced coffee and then dripped ice cream on myself... not the best day for clothing.
Did not go to Matt's class, instead went back to the mall and then fell asleep in the library for about an hour.
Woke up in time for Philosophy... where I had a sweet deskmate.
Bussed with Yan and Nick [haha] and unknowingly Erica.
Home. Dinner with family. MSN. Bed.

Me: And garden hoes.
Grandmother: *awkward misinterpreted humping motion*

Girl: I think we have different interpretations of 'hot'.
Boy: Well we both think I'm hot, so... ;)

Avery: Hey, cool ring.
Oh, Lakeside, eh.
Wait - I went there!
What year did you graduate?
Oh, cool.
Me? 2009.
Yeah, I am sexy.
You, too.
Let's hook up, you say?
Is that your hand on my thigh?
Oh, DUDE!

Best part of my day, right there :)



[Santa] Klaus
Very much welcomed this Monday off.
Nana over in the morning with Nick H. to drop off Muffin. Played in the front yard a bit then went shopping with dad.
Home and waited around, then Avery called!

I don't know what I'd be like without you.

Went out with her, ate a delicious supcake and mounted a large yellow tube.
Heh.
Rhymed words and threw disappointingly un-far.
Home for dinner and in bed early.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahah Santa, i'm sorry if i don't know danish names! and hahahhahaha best part of my day too, though the DUDE part was just plain mean.