Sunday, September 6, 2009

Complete

Support!!
Sacks unite!
Pancakes in the morning, delicious as always. Woke up so early I had to have two breakfasts.
Kids were mistakenly shunned from their own meeting so we waited patiently until worldball time.
Sacks vs. Granny Panties again and the Sacks are victorious times three!

We're working so well as a team right now!
Don't jinx it!!

SACK ATTACK

Katie and I staked our the barbeque to obtain our desired type of meat, score.
Then she proved her mom wrong by indeed having a daddy long leg on her foot.
Bittersweet victory?
After lunch work started getting done with the dock being taken out, sailboat being put away and rusty rods toted about. Katie Annik and I took a walk out the road.

NotMe: His name is Patrick Yves.
Me: That's funny.
NotMe: Uhh... OH! Hahahah.

Me: This picture contains no fun at all. Fun not included.
Pat: Fun sold separately.
Katie: I look silly.

Back in time for the LaGrave car to leave, awww.
Sad big goodbyes to Brenda and Emily - good luck in Toronto!!
Woody, Terrianne and Peter left shortly after, but the rest of us stayed for dinner.

Me: Could your side of the table be more crowded?

Things moved quickly after dinner with the three cars leaving at the same time.
Got home and jetted over to Daniels with Genny and Kim to watch tv. Conti and Nick D showed up later and broke stuff.
Walked Genny to the bus stop after...

Me: What's that noise??
NotMe: It's a basketball.
Me: Imagine it was just a basketball, all alone, bouncing?
NotMe: Stop it!!

Roasting Pam Anderson

Walked home myself and then fell asleep. Yum.



Note The Socks
Another beautiful day! Thank you, weather. We needed this.
Played some worldball in the morning, beat by the Panties. Dammit.
The Burns showed up later, followed by Brian with impeccable timing!
Nick broke his thumb in the forest and narrowly missed popping his junk, Brenda got tossed overboard the sailboat, Yves got a smack in the head from the boom and Nana has a big swollen hand.

Me: If you're going to go in to anaphalactic shock, this is the time to do it.

Got back on the court once the rest of the cousins returned from the parade and proved ourselves worthy of the Sack name.
Had some excellent games, and then all retired for drinks.

Me: That worked really well, for what it was.
[three-person handshake]

Pat: It looked like a... booby.

Poppa: Yes! Yes! YES YES YES!!

Played a round of What's On My Back with countries, and there were no embarrassing failures.
Delicious sausages and corn, and then a tasty frozen desert made by Kelly and squished by Ernie.
Cleaned up and separated by sexes to compete in a crossword challenge.
Simultaneous finish but the females come out victorious after all! Woop!
And, once more, we need to argue about seal clubbing.
Many cousins headed out the road with beer.

Arabic beer bottle blowing sequence.
Emily: I'll come in with the lead vocals!

ARE YOU FROM LONDON?!

Pat: I have a game! Who can make sense of Emily?

I'll throw my whorebag in the fire, and guess what - there's room for one more!


Went back and sat around the fire for a bit making s'mores and shoving logs. Surprise fireworks and then bed.




Bear Trail
Up early, as usual. Yummy breakfast.
Heard reports of bear sightings out the road, so to keep Emily safe we drove her up the big hill.
Caught a glimpse of the mama and her cubs as we drove past, and then stopped on the way back to wait for them to return. Some Yellow pickup man had the same idea...

CreepyOldMan: Il y a des ours ici.
Brenda: Yeah, there are a few bears.
CreepyOldMan: *creepy old smile and awkward nodding moment*
Brenda: ...alright.

Sexy moles.

He left after some obvious indecision and the mama bear returned to put on a few circus tricks, rile up Duffy, and eat pizza [boxes].
Back to the cottage after that for a few minutes before we went to pick up Emily and show off our great timing.
Back for... lunch, I guess, and then a hike!

Emily: That tree has an ASS!!

Or balls. It looked phallic to me.
Met some other very nice hikers who Nana and Poppa befriended, but we soon split up with them. Hiked for a while along a very nice trail, Emily practicing her camp counselor skills the whole way.
Got the shit scared out of us by a very large and bear-like dog at the end of the walk, and Emily hid behind me. Thanks.
Realised he was friendly, and christened him Big Dick due to his, well, big dick with which he tried to mount Duffy after being told off by Noodle.
Poppa rescued little Duffy and we sped off.
Back to the cottage and Nick was there!
Delicious chicken for dinner and Martha, Yves, Patrick and Annik up later that night!
Katie and I were involved in an intense game of Rummy 1000. I actually maintained my lead this time! Em and Pat tried to insert Uno into our game with no results.

NotPat: Hey - see anything weird going on here? Hmm? Maybe we should move them closer together.
[phones]

Full figured? Oprah? Voluptuous? A lot of all the good stuff? Katie?

Potato doughnut holes... yummm.

Went down to the dock and chilled there for a few hours.

Pat: I drink gin and tonics.

NotPat: Ask me again!!

This is so, horrible, what shall I do.

HickEmily: I'll drown you, motherfucker!

Ottawa: I'm double-fisting!
Montreal: WTF?!

Quacktrick "The Duck Whisperer" Laporte

We should separate the dock and float out to the middle of the lake and have a raft party!

Up and in to the cottage to be more warm and comfy. Ended up going to bed instead to read.
:)




Texty Triplets
This was the longest day of my life.
Up at six, missed my bus, in class at 8:00... out of class at 5:30.
With a ten minute break here and there to run to my locker and grab some food.
Oh, and see Melissa, Genny and Kim for short periods of time :)
Completed my Knowledge assignment easily - that should be a class in which I get good marks. I am optimistic.
Stupid group work in Philosophy, I am extremely pessimistic.
Took the bus home alone and tried not to fall asleep. Called Geedi because it was her birthday!!
Hearing her voice revived me enough to do my English homework and pack.
Hopped in the car with my pjs on, a giant sandwich and the thought of Katie waiting for me.
Beautiful ride up, I love being in the car at night.
Got there, sat down, played Uno, listened to my family chatter, and fell asleep with Emily and Katie.

NotKatie: It's like pain as pleasure. Unhh... awww!... ohhhhhhhhh.... is uncle Ernie coming up this weekend?

You guys aren't going to talk and giggle all night are you?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think you've missed a couple days... i'm confused Anna!

Jess said...

ya while you guys were freaking out at the bus stop, i was being freaked out in the forest because my new friend thought she could hear voices, and well we weren't exactly supposed to be there...