Friday, September 11, 2009

Any Time But 2:30

Why Yes Melissa, I Do Like Tic-Tacs
Matt and I almost spent 23 hours and 59 minutes counting things, but then decided to hold off.
English bright and early - it's a good thing I like that class.
Talked about bears, NYC, and other things like that.
Humanities right after, some guy took my spot, but then he talked to me so it's all good.
Watched Charlie Chaplin! Hahaha.
Break - bought French textbook then read in the caf.
French with Madison and our conjoined desks - near the window this time.

Me: That's the perfect plot for Bring It On 5! Cheer rehab!

NotMe: Wow, you went to school in the ghetto.

Picked up a copy of The Plant as I left.
Took two hours to get home... thanks a lot, traffic.
Was in an extremely bad mood, but cheered up after food.
Worked on something special :)

NotKatie: I have plans tonight... with myself. Not dirty ones.

Watched Glee - hahah. That was fun.
Night.


1 comment:

Jess said...

I hate to break it to you but...there's already a Bring it on 5...it's called "Bring it on:Fight to the Finish" and Geedi was telling me all about it, cause it just came out and she watched it...