Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Family Affair

Goodbye, September
I saw some house put up Halloween decorations!!!
Went to tha bank and changed in all my change for real money - I'm so rich.
Had fun family time before I had to leave for school, Dad painted the bathroom!
And I had to have a stupid cold shower. Bah.
Ran in to Paws AGAIN, and then had a wonderful French class filled with more actual French work than we did in a month last year.
AC after that... ugh. Bitched with Dana then spent the class writing to Katie instead of actually paying any attention.
Thankfully we got out early, but unfortunately there was traffic. Still, got home in time to eat with the rest of my family :)
Stuff and more stuff... and now Fred is roaming my room somewhere. Uh oh.


Dana: What do we do in this program? We write about how gardens make us feel.




Suckle
Big day! Met Mom downtown after some phone confusion, then went over to les Ailes to do some shopping :)
Stopped at Burger King to eat our lunches, and Mom got rather disturbed when some man apparently groaned at me...
Walked in the rain back underground and did some more shopping, bought scarves!
No bag, though. Someday.
Got back to Atwater and crossed the street in a downpour over to Second Cup where we sat and gossiped over iced hot chocolates. Yummm.
Back to class and Mom went home... sigh.
Good, long day :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

LoveLoveLove <3 <3 <3