Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sunshine In A Bag-ness

Colours!
I can be so anal, sometimes.
[what's with all these words today? Proactive, dichotomy, anal... good stuff.]
Showered and then shopping with mom!
Bought shoes and jeans, wore shoes for the day, realised they were too small, will exchange them.
Jeans, on the other hand, are perfect :)
Mom dropped me off [after I made embarrassing 'overpass' arm gestures] at the metro station and I got to school in time to hang out with Madison a bit before going to class.

NotMe: I love her sweater. It's like a cape. Woooshhhhhh.
Me: That's what my day was lacking - sound effects! Especially of the cape variety.

French was fine, and Intro to Arts only lasted an hour - woop!
Sometimes I love life.
Home really early. Anne came over with Jen! Talked with them for a bit.

Sunions.

They left, we ate, I walked Noodle - weird to have enough time and energy to do things like that - did some homework then watched tv. Bed.

No comments: