Saturday, September 19, 2009

Good Line

YES!
I love weekends.
Up and did an essay after breakfast, took me longer than it should have.
Did some research for another paper, but not as much as I should have. I blame the internet, it's too distracting.
Did my hair, bummed around then went to Chloe's and interrupted.
Chatted with her and Chris, drank tea and then walked them to the bus stop.

At least when I told you I was coming I wasn't lying.

NotMe: I think you guys should hug.
NotMeEither: That just made her so, so happy.

Which kind of makes me feel like a bad person.
No. It makes you awesome.

And one very very dirty picture.


And seeing her just made me so, so happy. It's been too long :)
Home for dinner and the last of a season [finally!].
Said goodbye to Muffin after harassing her with a hairbrush. Good times.

No comments: