Thursday, September 10, 2009

Hey Sexi

Empire
Up in a bad mood but the day got much better!
School and Matt, but he left as I was unable to open my lock. He got back just in time to see my victory.
As I was doing his project for him he read some crazy messed-up story involving poorly hidden treasure and dismembered siblings.

NotMelissa: Do you have scissors? Bring them to me!
Melissa: No, but I have glue.
NotMelissaEither: Well that's the opposite of what we need, thanks.

Me: I have.... nothing in here that we could use.

That ended, sadly, and class started. Vodka, living in shacks and Friends! Not to mention...

Teacher: Can you name a musical group that has been such a phenomenon as The Beatles?
Student: Blink 182!
Me: HA!

Got an answer right and felt pretty clever :)

Met Melissa and Shmee Shmee, went to McDonalds and interacted with a very friendly McServer as we bought our hot chocolate. Shmee made a phone call and then walked us to class.
Created our empire of desks.

Adam and Eve... hmmmm.

Ate lunch outside and then just as I thought I was going to be alone... Matt and Emily invited me out for coffee!

Matt: Remember when it was just us?
Me: Good times.

Emily: Why do you always make fun of me?
Me: Well he's not going to make fun of me.
Matt: Yeah, why would I make fun of Anna? It's just not going to happen.

Left to go to class.... sigh.
But the teacher couldn't get the movie working so we wasted a bunch of time and then had a short lecture.
Crowded bus, but got to eat supper with people :)

We want to hear about your day!

No comments: