Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Pragmatic

No, YOUR Family's Weird.
Said goodbye to Klaus this morning as he headed off to experience Quebec at La Belle Province.
Did some stuff then got on the empty bus around noon.
Got to school and was misconceived as a burglar by Melissa.
Luckily she didn't hit me with her giant package of crackers.
Sat with her and Jayme for a bit in the caf until it was time for me to go to class, where -

Madison: Anna I am so sorry! I looked everywhere and there is absolutely no left handed desk in here!

I had to struggle. Being different is hard.
Went to the [not-so-exciting] computer lab where I had my first technology impaired moment of the day.
Conjugated verbs for a while, then back to class.
Madison walked me to my next class where the teacher made me extremely tired and frustrated.
Watched Mambo Italiano and then had to stay after class due to her stupidity.
Caught the metro with Lea :)
Home, Nana and Poppa, goodbye to Muffin, relaxing.

Me: ...and here's the attachment I forgot to attach. I'm not usually this impaired, I promise.
NotMe: This email made my day.

Convocation crashers!

No comments: