Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Mr. N

Back At It
Ran for a [free] bus and got a window seat, score.
Finished some homework before class, then enjoyed another English class which contained something only Avery will appreciate.
Humanities after that - 90% on the assignment we had! Woop.
Looked at slides and discussed art.

DefinitelyNotMe: Oh my God, last night I dreamed my penis was a hockey stick!

Then ate lunch, went to the bookstore, watched a band, and took the metro [all by myself!] to Berri-UQAM to pick up the French novel I need.
Back to school and met Jayme, Kim and Genny. Headed over to the food court and planned out birthdays :)
Went to Pharmaprix.

Me: I can honestly say I've never hung out in this section of Pharmaprix before.

NotGenny: I got chocolate!
Genny: I don't want chocolate.
NotGenny: That's not what your mom said!
Genny: ...that doesn't make sense.

Genny left us, and Kim Jayme and I went to Berri to pick up Kim's book... repeat.

Me: That's my COUSIN!!

Weird seeing people out of regular context...
Back to school, saw Matt the Truant and sat in the caf for a while where I checked people out and Kim didn't listen to me.
Class, which thankfully was just a movie and finished early, and then home.





Horrible Day
Today is the day after fun.
Had an irritating eye problem - not being able to see - for a bit, and told Katie about it.
Got very scared when she mentioned migraines, so went to lie down in bed.
Fell asleep and woke up with a headache that stuck around for the rest of the day.
At least I could see.
Nana and Poppa over to pick up their car, and as they were leaving I got stung by a bee.
I think I handled this one much better than last time.... :P
Packed that with ice and read philosophy.
Fun definitely not included.

2 comments:

Avery said...

ow bee, ow! mr. n ha, not funny....

what would i only appriciate?

Anna said...

I will inform you when I see you, as hand gestures are required.