Saturday, September 26, 2009

I Got That Very Wrong

Odd-Shaped Head
I accomplished very little official work today.
But I did what made me happiest.
Went out with Mom in the morning to pick up some stuff, then home.
Talked with Katie, who I am so very proud of!

[You're all man to me, baby]

Got an interesting proposition from someone else ;)
Enjoyed the thought of that.
Met with Avery and walked over to Jess's for tv show night!
Shared some shocking news, watched tv, chatted, held up fingers and ate a lot of stuff.
Good times.

Jess: That's what she said.
Me: Good one!
Jess: That's the first one I've ever said!

We like the badasses.


NotDD: He's so big.



Everywhere!
Today was a day of tests.
English, easier than I thought, though I wrote a lot less than some people. But at least my grammar was good!
Humanities, watched part of the Fly again during the test, was the first to leave again.
Went further downtown during break, walked along St. Cath's and then back to eat and go to
French, where we had - yes, another test. Left early and caught the bus home with Theo.

Me: So, you have.... one younger brother? Oh, wait, I feel like that's very wrong.

Pretty short bus ride, then home to shower, eat and leave to meet Geedi on the bus.
Did that, caused a lineup outside the theatre for no reason, met Genny and watched the play!

Stories without endings

Nice arms ;)

Freezing cold room!!

Bussed home with incredibly rude children [karma's a bitch, hahaha] and then, to Mia's delight, met up with her and the rest of them for a bit!
Witnessed Sarah's legendary chip catch - that in itself was worth it.
Felt like I was back in high school... with a few differences.
Got home late and slept perfectly.

1 comment:

Jess said...

i really was quite proud of myself!!