Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Travels

This Is Outside
English at 8... never gets any later.
Impressed everyone with my hubris knowledge. Thanks Mrs. Martin.
Humanities after, in class assignment, finished early and left. Woop!
Saw Melissa and commiserated over our broken shelf, awww.
Journeyed to Angrignon mall to pick up my shoes, yay!
Decided I'd just go home instead of back to school.
Got home, ate and napped.
Got up, failed at hot chocolate and went back to school beverage-less.
Saw Kim and Jayme before class and then to Philosophy with a wobbly desk. Sigh.
Caught up with Emily G on the bus on the way home, nice :)
Called Mia for her birthday, ate supper, did not watch Californication [stupid] and bed.




My Beautiful Mistress
Woke up too early for my day off, but for a good cause.
Bussed it out to JA and sat on the steps for a while when.... AVERY!
She brought me to her locker, Geedi met us and then walked us to math class.

Teacher: WELCOME!
Me: Ahh!
Avery: You'll get used to it.

NotAStudent: Can we take a break between talking about women you haven't laid and DO some MATH?!

I miss math class with Avery. Good stuff.
After that headed over to Study Skills where, waiting outside, Avery got too excited about posters.
Went in, met Steve [the girl] and Michelle and then... the sub?
Very entertaining, though he told Avery to get rid of me.
Did the rest of the tour, then back on the bus and over to Lakeside!
Finally got invited to convocation, sat and talked with Labesse.

Avery: What if you died never having had a boyfriend?
NotAvery: I had a boyfriend in grade five...

Found Evans after, yay!

Evans: Looky here. What a horrible surprise.

The dashed down to find Schwartz, but she found us instead.
Chatted in her class most of the period, and then it was time to go.
Told Avery all about my amazing boyfriend, and tried to figure out if she would like my friends or not.

Glee!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice shoes! They're too clean though, DIRTY THEM, MWHAHAHHAA.