Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Life Is Average

And You
Had the luckiest morning ever: narrowly avoided falling spiders AND falling bird shit.
Then re-payed my good karma by sheltering a woman from the storm.
Crowded smelly bus on the way to school, catching Erica on the metro and being astute in English :)

Patricia: How are you?
NotPatricia: Fine. Wet.
Patricia: Rrrrawwnrr!

Got Humanities assignment back, sweet. Watched part of The Fly!
Went home, made soup and pizza, finished homework and looked up a website I found in the bathroom.

TOTALLY worth it.
:D

Went back to school... got there late so had to sit in the front next to a boy... oh what hardship.
Group work, meh.
Home, Emily, Avery, pirates and dinner.
A good first day of the week.

You got my back. ...or my front.

No comments: